Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Number 1

Since I'm not very creative in finding titles or names for things, i'm just going to number all my blogs, vlogs and other stuff that needs a title. I named my ipod nano "Nano". isnt that creative and random and totally not related to the name of the ipod version?

But I'm creative in finding names for pets.
I'll get a hamster in summer and there are thousands of hundreds of names going through my hairy head. phil (after youtubers 'philinthecircle' and phil defranco), oliver (jamie richard oliver's last name), starbucks (because its awesome), vincent (after this crazy painter who cut off his ear because he was crazy and frustrated. i just love him), marvin (after the always depressed thing in 'the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy'), roofis (after the naked mule in kim possible) and charlie brown (after charlie brown).
But i think i'll name him phil vincent oliver. because it sounds cool. you will definetally hear a lot about the hamster and i even think about making vlogs with him as my assistant. because youtube loves hamsters and i'm smart.

anyway. i'm annie and this is my blog.

go check out my youtube account and subscribe! i'm planning a whole bunch of really cool videos and vlogs and drawing videos and other really awesome stuff. so if you like creative professionell looking videos that dont make sense but are really cute, amazing, inspiring, touching.. or vlogs in which i talk about god and the world, psychology, music, art and other stuff or if you love cute hamsters and cant get enough of hamstervideos, then go and subscribe. i would appreciate it and i promisse i will not disappoint you.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/BlueSkyProduction

at the moment i dont have the time to talk about everything, but i will write at least ten blogs a week in summer, when i'll return to my home country called germany which is located in the middle of europe and..is the country were i'm from. i'm in the last ten percent of my highschool year in california. its tiring and pissing me off sometimes and i really look forward to going home to the place where i belong. i mean, its really cool, exiting and amazing. but i'm just sick of it. summer is full of awesome plans. i'll get my hamster while i'm working on my secret video which will be the breakthrough in my career (or however you wanna call it), i will do some vlogs and blogs in which i will express my frustration about the humanity or when i have one of my 'i'm random and weird and talk funny about random and weird stuff'-days i will express my randomness and make accidently everyone laugh. and i will do party with friends and stay straight edge without actually trying, because i dont like drugs and i dont like dead animals and sometimes there are days when i dont eat them at all. instead i eat fruits all day and the very next day i notice that i was vegetarian the last 24 hours. that makes me feel good. because i like animals and i really dont want to eat a killed one. i know that they would kill it anyway, but i dont wanna support that.... sometimes...

chicken and beef for president!!!


ok thats enough. i dont wanna overload you with quality.

peace.
love.
cheese.

annie

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Arghh Vegetarians are eating all the rainforests!
not true of course, I am a vegetarian, for slightly longer than 24 hour cycles, I might add.
Animals are only killed on demand, if we choose not to eat them, the demand would go down, so It's not entirely true that they would get killed anyway. Aside from that, the question is, If you had the choice would you do the killing? If the answer is no, ask yourself is it morally ok to close your eyes and ears and allow someone to kill on your behalf. I asked myself that. BTW I am not preaching, just commenting on the kind of questions I ask myself.
In response to our manager making all of our decisions and tells us what to be, ha, I wish it were that easy. I also wish Ian had the sort of influence over the others in the band that you seem to think he has. But neither are true. I am sorry that Ian has scorned you so. I apologise for your negative reaction by how we are perceived. If I could control how we are presented and you we are viewed I would run for president of the World but sadly most of this is in the hands of the media or badly informed press people. I hope that if one day you were able to meet us on your terms you would see that our personality is true and honest and we are hard working artists bending under the same oppressions as yourself. We use stupid senseless humour as a defence against a world that takes its self too seriously, and to try and stay afloat amongst all the hate. I am again sorry that this has been misinterpreted. I hope you find what you need when you return home. bye