Thursday, June 5, 2008

Number 4

my hostmum just gave me a reason to get bored. my hostdad and me were watching a very interesting science program until my hostmum came in and switched to "so you think you can dance" <.< and that sucks! I prefer watching some scientists taking the DNA of t-rex and trying to clone him. that's much more fascinating than some guys jumping around and do stuff you will never be able to do because when you are an creative artist, who sits around all day drawing, your body is already too lazy to move like that. i can do one simple "i just stand on my hands and my head and put my legs up in the air"-breakdance trick, which i'm very proud of but already start to forget how that worked without losing balance...

anyway. i hope they can clone a dinosaur someday. that would be too awesome!

master of disaster

No comments: