Friday, June 6, 2008

Number 6

I just realized that I never want to become famous.. nobody can handle a big amount of success. no one.
marilyn monroe - suicide
elvis presley - suicide
curt cobain - suicide
everyone really famous that you can think of, is totally into drugs because otherwise they couldn't handle the success..
me as myself, i really dont want to be that famous that everyone knows me and expects me to be like they want me to be. i actually hate that. i hate that when others tell me what to be like and how to act right. i am myself and i'm proud of it and if anyone has a problem with that then it's their problem and not mine. fame.. what can you buy with it? can you buy love with fame? i dont think so.. no... it destroys you.

i just want to be me and i want to live my dream.



in honor of phil defranco who just announced giving up his youtube career.

No comments: